I was fortunate to be given the Liebster Award by Jen from http://adventuroustraveltales.com/. I was very thankful for the nomination because I only started by blog a few months ago, and it has been a pleasure being able to share my adventures.
There are several rules for accepting the award. To accept the award please share the love and follow the rules below:
- Link the person who nominated you (that’s me) to your blog post and let them know you answered their questions.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator
- Nominate other bloggers (11) for the award that have fewer than 200 followers.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Here are the questions I was given and my answers:
What is your blog about?
My blog is about all my adventures, both in the US and from traveling around the world.
Salty or Sweet?
What is something that people would be surprised to know about you?
Something that most people would be surprised to know about me is that, despite going on all the adventures I do, I am a very shy person.
What are your top three blogs to read?
Do you listen to podcasts, if so, which ones?
I do not listen to podcasts, I am not that tech savvy.
Describe your perfect day.
Being somewhere I have never been, photographing things I have never seen.
Drink of choice?
Peach iced tea.
Lord of the Rings trilogy.
How do you keep being inspired to write or photograph?
Photography is a way to tell not only my story, but the stories of others and I believe that it can help bring about change in the world.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Istanbul because of the amazing blend of different cultures.
What is your biggest fear?
Not getting to see every country before I die.
Here are the blogs I nominated:
And here are the eleven questions for my nominees:
- What is your blog about and why did you start it?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- Favorite book?
- Favorite place you have been?
- If you could fly anywhere in the world right this second, where would you chose to go?
- Favorite food?
- Favorite movie?
- Playing sports or watching sports?
- Star Wars Star Trek (or neither)?
- Summer or Winter?
- If you could meet any person from history (dead or alive) who would it be and why?